What’s better than reading a story?
Being in one, of course.
Adelaide Roleplaying Community, Inc. is all about giving people the opportunity to get involved in roleplaying games and events, from murder mystery nights to live-action roleplaying and tabletop games.
We’re enthusiastic about games and about inviting new people to share our hobby, whether you’re an old fan or someone who’s never even heard of something like this. We also endeavour to keep our events affordable, so don’t feel like you need a suit of armour to get involved!
We have five events ongoing and coming up:
- Crimson Light: A Vampire: the Masquerade political game where you take on the role of a vampire or one of their blood addicted human slaves as you try to wrestle power and control from your enemies and discover what happened to all those who used to live in Adelaide. Runs every 6 – 8 weeks and suitable for those 18+.
- Desolation: A Post Apocalyptic LARP set 100 years after the the apocalypse. Each faction is built around one of the five stages of grief. How will you handle the apocalypse? A weekend event for those 18 and up.
- Kingsford School of Witchcraft: An urban fantasy game for those who have ever wished they could attend a school of magic. Begins with two sessions that revolve around an introductory session and a train ride (both one day games suitable for those aged 16 or older) and finishes with a weekend event set in the titular school.
- Renegade Recall: A transhumanist cyberpunk game where you are part of a resistance cell struggling to tear down the mega-corporations that control your world. A monthly campaign.
- The Seekers Chronicle: In the post-apocalyptic world of Lost Hope, a ragtag band of heroes struggle to fix the horrors that have ravaged their world. A monthly campaign for those 18 and up.