Ever been interested in trying Live Action Role Play? Now is your chance to try it in a game that has been specifically designed for people new to the hobby that are over the age of 18. What is Live Action Role Play aka LARP?
The apocalypse is a harsh and unkind place filled with desperate people willing to do anything to survive. In a kill or be killed world what will you do? Well pick up your nerf blasters and come find out what you would do!
What’s better than reading a story?
Being in one, of course.
Adelaide Roleplaying Community, Inc. is all about giving people the opportunity to get involved in roleplaying games and events, from murder mystery nights to live-action roleplaying and tabletop games.
We’re enthusiastic about games and about inviting new people to share our hobby, whether you’re an old fan or someone who’s never even heard of something like this. We also endeavour to keep our events affordable, so don’t feel like you need a suit of armour to get involved!
We have several events ongoing and coming up:
- Desolation: An adults only Post Apocalyptic LARP set 100 years after the the apocalypse. Each faction is built around one of the five stages of grief. How will you handle the apocalypse?
- Southern Wilds: A fantasy world full of discovery and adventure. Put on your armour and fight some monsters, or trade stories in the tavern about the strange things you’ve seen.
- The Multiverse Cycle: Many places connected by a mysterious force, each with their own conflict and troubles. The people of Lost Hope rebuild society after it was devastated by infected mutants and machines. Other worlds lie out there, too, full of gargoyles, elves, and more.
- Triway Chronicle: In the destroyed multiverse world of Lost Hope struggle to survive against in imposing horde of infected waters while rebuilding what they have left.
- Shadowrun Adaption: Based in a futuristic Earth where magic has re awoken in the world. Imagine The Lord of the Rings and Mission Impossible combined.
- Grimm: Nasty fairy tale monsters plague medieval villages. Can the Monster Hunters solve the mystery and save the town before the villagers all die?