What’s better than reading a story?
Being in one, of course.
Adelaide Roleplaying Community, Inc. is all about giving people the opportunity to get involved in roleplaying games and events, from murder mystery nights to live-action roleplaying and tabletop games.
We’re enthusiastic about games and about inviting new people to share our hobby, whether you’re an old fan or someone who’s never even heard of something like this. We also endeavour to keep our events affordable, so don’t feel like you need a suit of armour to get involved!
We have five events ongoing and coming up:
- ARC Battle Games: This fantasy battle game sets war bands against a variety of enemies in pitched battles to accomplish their goals. 18+. (Soon to be 16+)
- Dervin: Tale of 5 Clans: This political campaign LARP’s focus is on a low magic setting based off of the trials and tribulations of a small country inspired by Viking culture (set roughly 800 to 1100 AD). 18+.
- Desolation: A Post Apocalyptic weekend LARP set 100 years after the the apocalypse. Each faction is built around one of the five stages of grief. How will you handle the apocalypse? 18+.
- Kingsford School of Witchcraft: An urban fantasy game for those who have ever wished they could attend a school of magic. Begins with two sessions that revolve around an introductory session and a train ride and finishes with a weekend event set in the titular school. 18+.
- The Seekers Chronicle: In the post-apocalyptic world of Lost Hope, a ragtag band of heroes struggle to fix the horrors that have ravaged their world in a series of monthly sessions. 18+.